Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Taste and See

"Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him." (Psalm 34:8)

Today, we LITERALLY were able to taste and see the goodness of God! My email to the Dream Team Wedding Machine:

Hi, Dream Team!

Adrian & Belle and Edison & I just came back from our tasting appointment at the Crowne Plaza. It was a very pleasant experience!

First of all, we give them credit because they originally told us that they couldn’t book any tasting appointment until February. However, after I let them know that we have a January 31st deadline from our stationer for the final drafts of the invitation and response cards (entrĂ©e choices needed), the Director of Catering happily accommodated us.

When we got to the hotel, she directed us to their restaurant where the Executive Chef came out to meet us and let us know their objective: to give us the peace of mind that what we will see (and taste) at today’s appointment is what we will get at the wedding reception.

Back in October, we were down to two reception site choices, and we prayed for the Lord’s guidance to make it a clear choice for us. And when that prayer was granted, when the choice was too obvious to ignore, we stood in awe and praise – marveling at God’s work of wonder. And today… we couldn’t help but thank the Lord once again for another glorious manifestation of His love! The presentation… the food… the details… the staff… everything was the way we envisioned – the perfect combination of class and comfort… of coziness and elegance… Halatang may kagagawan si Lord! :)

So I want to take a moment to thank you all for your continued support and prayers throughout the planning. Today, more than ever, I couldn’t agree more with the saying:

In everything you do, put God first… and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success.

With His Love,
Audrey: DTWM, Inc. :)

No comments:

Edward's Masterpiece @ 6

Edward's Masterpiece @ 6
2/4/08: Artist - Rufi "Nono" Vidal; "Crayonist" - Edward Balingit
Where can I run from Your love?

If I climb to the heavens You are there...

If I fly to the sunrise, or sail beyond the sea...

Still I find You there...